Monday, September 18, 2006

Thank you for YOUR FOOD. my aunt~ but....

On Friday, I went to Rockville, because my aunt lives in there.
So I took the shuttle bus to the Metro to College Park metro station and then I took the metro to Rockville. I have photo ID card so there is no matter to use shuttle, but driver didn't check my ID card out.(useless Photo ID!!!)
Anyway, I had enough rest and ate delicious lovely food. When I ready to came back to my apartment, my aunt gave me something like big and huge bags which is tied up .(It was bigger than my backpack)...
When I came back to my apartment in New Carrollton(It was hard work to get home, because the bags which my aunt gave to me was so heavy), I untied the my bag. SURPRISE!!!
There wss so many Food which is Korean tranditonal, for example kimchi, bulgoggi (kind of korean seasoned meat)...etc.

Thank you for your food my aunt....
but it was too heavy to transfer to my home and
I really don't like tranditional food.
And just my roommates loved that.....They said "Thank you"

5 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger Hiromi said...

I had fun reading your new post! Otsukaresama for carrying those foods which your aunt gave you.^^ I think it was nice of your aunt to give you plenty of Korean traditional foods! He thought that you miss them, didn't he?

Anyway, thank you for visiting my blog and I'm looking forward to reading your new post soon!^^

 
At 9:02 PM, Blogger Nina Liakos said...

I hope the Korean traditional food which your aunt gave you was non-perishable--otherwise it will spoil, because you can't possibly eat it all up very quickly, right?

Is it true that you don't like kimchi? I have never met a Korean who does not like kimchi. But I am American, and I don't eat hamburgers or fried chicken, and I don't like Coke.

 
At 12:41 AM, Blogger blusky said...

Hi,I'm Alice from Otago Polytechnic School Of Language in NZ. Thanks for visiting my blog and giving your comment.

I like Korean traditional foods very much, especially kimchi.I have a korean classmate who always gives us some kimchi, we really appreciate her.

You are so lucky to have somebody look after you when you are not at home.

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Hello, Seyoung. Your aunt treats you very nice. And I so surprised that you don’t like kimchi. I like kimchi very much. Some Korean traditional foods are also good. I like Korean food. ^^

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger essa-mei2006 said...

Hi,
I never tried the Korean food.
I want to tri it one day can you tell me which you prefer to tri it first?
And I want you tell me which the best restaurant to make Korean food?
Also I want to know some of the Korean food name?


Have a nice month

 

Post a Comment

<< Home