Tuesday, October 03, 2006

First look Fair

September 19. Maryland Univ had the "First Look Fair" day. It's day for students let know about club in the Maryland univ. There are many clubs and they had a lot of material about their club. I saw CRC, Food dairy,Cycling club and martial arts. I got strong impression about martial arts because they were doing a kind of Kung-fu with weapon which looks like metal stick.
Food dairy. This is a Food court. I had gone there and I posted about it my blog. Anyway Food Dairy had a lot of grilled hambugers, sandwitches, and beverages. I know about Dairy that is good place for having lunch and their ice cream have good taste.

Anyway "Visit First look fair" was good experience which is know about culture in the Maryland univ for me.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi
This is Mikyung Kim. I'm living in New Zealand. Today I visit your blog in my class.I learn English in Otago polytechnic.I leant Japanese too. but unfortunatelly I can't speak fluently... You should study hard and experience lots of new cultures!!!
Don't mind my poor English...

mk0176@gmail.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home