Monday, October 16, 2006

I'm missing you~ harper's ferry

(I'm not in that picture....)
"Pppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp" (clock alarming)

"u...hm.....what time is it?"
"8:20............!!!!!!!!"

When I saw clock, that time was 8:20 AM.
It is maybe good time to get to school in regular day, but our class had a field trip on that day.
I have to go school 8:40 AM to get the shuttle bus. So I got ready for school really quickly?
I was ready in 5 minutes. and I got my roommate's car.
Unfortunately, when I got to school, the time was 8:45...
Next day I heard that the bus had left at 8:42.
I was really interested in field trip. But I couldn't go there.
I just saw "Harper's ferry" in other classmate's blogs.
They looked so fun and exciting.
Anyway I'll go to Harper's Ferry sometime when I have vacation.

And I'll take exciting picture!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home