Friday, November 10, 2006

A Special~ Guest Speaker in our class

Yesterday, we met Michelle home schools her children. That was good time to discuss about home schooling because we had just learned about home schooling from our textbook. I was most surprised that Michelle’s English. What a great English speaker she is! And then I was surprised that she had been Nina’s student at MEI. Anyway I got really good information about home schooling, but unfortunately I don’t like children, so I think there is no chance to home schools my children. (In future, I want no child in my family….) I think there is many benefit in home schooling. And I think the children will love this home schooling because there is more freedom than regular classes. I got a good impression which there is no homework in home school. Is there any MEI home schooling which has no home work? I really want…..it……. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home